Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Tells His Kids To Stay Away From Music


Noel Gallagher has told his kids they will never be as good as him. The Oasis legend has three children, including part-time model Anais.

But he’s warned them to stay away from the music industry.

Asked if his two sons will ask to follow his lead, Noel said: “I’d say, ‘Right, pass me that guitar, and I’ll show the benchmark here, son’.

“And I’d play Don’t Look Back in Anger, and then I’d put the guitar down, to almost certainly a deathly silence, and I’d say, ‘Yeah! f***ing dream on, okay! Now, go and put the kettle on!’”

They aren’t allowed tattoos either: “None of my kids would be getting them. I’ve never had any piercings, I just found the whole thing a bit odd, to be honest.”

As ever he’s despondent about the future of indie music.

He told Andy Bush on Absolute Radio: “All is not what it seems on records, these days.

“People don’t really play guitars any more, they wear them.

“There are a lot of moustaches in indie music now, which is completely unforgiveable. When girls start having moustaches in the indie music business, I’m leaving the country.”

Noel also says Manchester will take “quite a while to heal” after Monday’s terrorist attack.

Source: www.dailystar.co.uk

No comments