Breaking News

Noel Gallagher On Getting Asked About Oasis Reforming And More


Noel Gallagher was asked by the current issue of the Australian 'Rolling Stone' "You're always asked if Oasis will reform, or if you and Liam will make amends -are they impossible questions to answer?"

He said "You can only answer the questions that you're asked and if people can't deal with the answers then that's their problem. And if I can't deal with the fallout from those answers, then that's my problem. We live in a era where famous people are scared of having an opinion because of social media because of instant reaction by the morons on the internet. I don't give a fuck about that".

The interviewer then said to Noel "Whether or not you enjoy them, you have a knack for giving a good interview."

He replied "There is a theory that I only really release records to promote my latest round of interviews. If only I could start charging for my interviews, then life would be better".

No comments