Breaking News

Some Quotes From Noel Gallagher From Sky Sports 'Super Sunday'


Some of Noel Gallagher's quotes from the Sky Sport's Manchester derby Super Sunday.

Speaking before kick-off, he said: “I don’t like derby days, too nervous.

At the start of the show

“I think my fans would rather go to bed and wake up and have a draw and move on but it’s great to be here sat beside a football legend – and Gary Neville.”

On Manchester City winning the title.

“We could win today and lose to Spurs next week.

“When we started the season and hammering teams but recently we have dug in and we have never had that before. City used to be brilliant or lose.

Most teams now come to us and put 10 behind the ball.”

On Manchester United “You fear them in a derby. But win lose or draw we leave top. I’ll take a 6-0 now.

“The players have confidence, this is the best I have ever seen city play, they had a swagger when we murdered Watford, who were fourth. And the last three games.”

At half time with the score 1-1 “Yeah (I’m slightly disappointed), If we go in 1-0 up it’s a different game second half."

“But it’s been fascinating watching this fella here having a mental breakdown up until the goal. If I knew when I’m watching from home that this is what he’s like when he’s watching Manchester United, it’s going to make it all the more enjoyable for me this season I think. He was having a bad day up until the goal, he was having a bad day.”

On Manchester City goalscorer Silva and Kevin De Bruyne.

On Silva “Always, he’s the main man,” .

On De Bruyne “When you’ve got him and De Bruyne backing him up, they’re difficult to get the ball off of.”

Noel Gallagher on Jose Mourinho's comments that Manchester United should have had a penalty after Herrera got booked for diving.

“This is why people don’t like him, the hypocrisy of that man is staggering."

No comments