Breaking News

Noel Gallagher On 'Be Careful What You Wish For'


Speaking to Radio X yesterday Noel Gallagher talked about 'Be Careful What You Wish For' that appears on 'Who Built The Moon?'

He said “The first two verses are a message to my children. About be careful, chasing fame, money, drugs, that sort of thing. David said, just put it out there, just write as many verses as you can, like Dylan. I wrote so many verses for that song, It was really long at one point, and I said this can’t be nine minutes long, so we edited it down. It’s gonna challenge perceptions of what it is I do. The challenge for me is on the tour, how do we get Be Careful what You Wish For and Half The World Away - that couldn’t be more different - to work in the same night and everyone goes home happy?”

No comments