Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Thought His New Album 'Who Bulit The Moon?' Would End Up Getting Scrapped


Noel Gallagher has said he thought that his new High Flying Birds album with producer David Holmes would never see the light of day, and thought it would end up being scrapped like the planned album with Amorphous Androgynous or Oasis’s abandoned sessions with Death In Vegas.

Speaking to the the current issue of Q he said he only told producer David Holmes this much later.

He said “He was flabbergasted. He said that he never doubted from the first night that the record was going to be the way it was. That’s a proper producer. If you’d asked me that night if I thought I was capable of doing it, I’d have said no. I’ve got to take my hat off to David because he’s seen something in me that probably wasn’t even there.”

'Who Built The Moon? is released on November 24th.

No comments