Breaking News

Liam Gallagher On Being A Pin Up For Fellas


Liam, 44, said: “I have been chased down the road by lots of guys as well" and bragged he could never suffer depression – because he is too good looking.

Rocker Liam Gallagher has said he gets plenty of attention from the fellas as well as the ladies.

The former Oasis frontman also bragged he could never suffer depression – because he is too good looking.

Liam, 44, said: “I have been chased down the road by lots of guys as well.”

Asked if he had ever been seduced by men, he replied: “They have had a go.”

And on whether he had experimented with male romance, he said: “F*** no – not first base. They just sent me a box of chocolates and s***. That is as far they got and I ate them.

"But I am a frontman and a f***ing good looking one at that.”

Asked if he ever feels down coping with ex-wives and his bitter feud with brother Noel, he added: “F*** that.

“Have you seen how I look? I look great. The minute I slip into depression I just have a quick look in the mirror.”

And in a swipe at Noel, 50, he said: “He looks like my dad.”

Liam, speaking in a US interview, also said he loves girlfriend Debbie Gwyther but they row – over TV shows like Love Island.

He added: “She is hot. She is not fitter than me but she is getting there.”

Liam was blasted this week after he walked off stage 10 minutes into a set in Chicago. He apologised on Twitter and blamed it on throat problems.

He plays in Canada this week before heading to the Far East.

Source: www.mirror.co.uk

No comments