Breaking News

Liam Gallagher: I Take Back Everything I've Said About Coldplay


After making a surprise appearance at Ariana Grande’s One Love Manchester concert, Liam Gallagher has maintained his place among the headlines by attacking brother Noel.

Notably, the ex-Oasis frontman played classic ‘Live Forever’ with Coldplay’s Chris Martin, igniting a huge singalong around Manchester’s 50,000-capacity Old Trafford.

Gallagher has previously spoken harshly about Martin, once saying he “looks like a geography teacher” and likening the singer to a “plant pot”.

However, talking about Coldplay and Martin with a Dutch radio station after playing Pinkpop Festival, Gallagher was much more positive.

“They’ve never sounded so good have they, Coldplay?” he said. “I was like, ‘F**king hell, you sound good man. I take back everything I’ve ever said about you. You sound f**king really good.'”

When asked about being linked with Coldplay into the future due to the duet, he said: “I don’t mind. Listen, man. They’re all right man. Chris is cool.”

Source: www.independent.co.uk

No comments